Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Does Bottled Water Play Any GOOD Role In Dieting and Weight Loss? (PART 1)

I am so happy to come your way again today – after several day of forced ‘recess’ from work. First I was tied down by other projects and secondly my PC simply won’t work for about 3 days!

I am back.

Today I want to discuss the issue of bottled water with you. This may sound funny, but I will allow you read the piece so as to allow you conclude for yourself.

Here is the 1st part for you…

-------------------


Any time the bottled water comes to my mind, I quickly relate to when I saw tennis players guzzling it down their throats between their often tension soaked matches.

I believe there is stigma about bottled water. I sometimes feel that bottled water has many stigmas with it such as it is only rich people drink it. After all I do watch all these rich and well-known guys on TV drinking bottled water.

Without any doubt, bottled water has become popular. Each time I visit the stores I always see several more bottled water brands than I can remember. Anyway, let me admit that I’ve also drank a few bottles in my day. I mostly get it when I’m far away from my home or if I’m walking out and exercising and can’t reach a water source close to me.

Are you one of those thinking that bottled water is a rip off? Well let me tell you that you’re not alone. I want to let you know that it’s indeed a total rip-off and there is nothing great about it. Off course bottled water has been so much marketed with hype and that could be considered as the ‘great’ thing about it.

They constantly bombard us with lies that it’s the best thing that we can get and that we should be drinking it. Hey - buddy don’t that these guys are in the business and are out to make money. So their only aim is for you to buy their ware - the bottled water even if when you can do without it.

Another fable is to make people believe that bottled water is better than tap water? But let me reveal to you that bottled water is just tap water. How? It’s simply filtered and purified so it does not carry same taste that the water from your tap has.

Now let me also say that for your health and well being, anything and everything will induce to drink more and more water is great for you. But you deserve to know that it’s nothing but a waste of your hard earned money. And you are not getting something that your body will jump for joy when it gets.

You must learn to watch you buy though. Some companies are known to add extra things to the bottle water they’re selling to you. Sometimes, it’s sugar or other flavorings! You know this when the water isn’t taste like pure water.

Some bottled water come from a spring or a mountain river. Do you consider this better for you? No, no and no. Although there could some minerals lacking in your tap water but the truth is that, it is just the same, except more expensive. Just as it is vital to be wiser when buying water so it must be when considering the best weight loss program...(to be continued...)

NOTE: Remember my promise to post the concluding part in a while? Yes, trust me, I will do that. Just bookmark this page and the entire resource and come back for it and more ideas.

No comments: